The Best of New York Fashion Week Spring 2014

Tomorrow is the last day of New York Fashion Week! Thanks to technology I was able to watch all of the live shows and follow all of my favorite bloggers and media companies via instagram.  The recap that you are about to experience only captures the best of the best wearable and versatile collections! Towards the end, you will see what my favorite bloggers wore to Fashion Week.  Enjoy!

Jason Wu

Honor

Tibi

Prabal Gurung

Derek Lam

Diane Von Furstenberg

Kate Spade

Nicole Miller

Rebecca Minkoff

Tadashi Shoji

Alice + Olivia

3.1 Phillip Lim

Carolina Herrera

Elie Tahari

Rachel Roy

Rachel Zoe

Marissa Webb

J. Crew


Blogger Power!




Which one is your favorite collection or favorite blogger style?

XoXo,
Keily

4 Comments

  1. Love this! I'm going to try and view some of London Fashion Week! The fashion here is fantastic, though I'm still waiting for some colors to come to the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherrylyn! London Fashion Week will be amazing! I am looking forward to the street style! One day I will visit London...One day! Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  2. these are some great picks, i love song of style and the man repeller.

    www.sewstylishrhea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhea! I see you were able to snatch some things from the 3.1 Phillip Lim & Target Collab! My bag is on its way. My sister had to ship it to me from Texas because where I live, everything was sold out online and In Store! Madness!

      Delete